What we do
Payhip is an e-commerce platform that enables anyone to sell their work directly to their fans and followers. We provide all the tools you need to get up and running, including your own unique storefront where you can showcase your products - from ebooks, software, clothing, art, music, you name it.
If you have a digital, physical or subscription product that you want to sell then Payhip can help you with:
- Creating a store your customers can purchase from
- Communicating with your customers
- Powerful marketing tools to incentivize sales
- Building a following
Super easy. There's no need for you to do anything technical or time consuming. Simply add your own products, set up checkout with PayPal or Stripe for accepting payments, and customise the look-and-feel of your store to match your branding. We handle the rest.
The process for digital products
If you've added a digital product, then this is the process your customers will see:
- Your customer visits your digital product page and completes their purchase
- We automatically send them to their download page where they can instantly download the files they've purchased
- We also email them an email receipt which includes the link to their download page for safe-keeping. They can use that link to download in future if they still haven't downloaded.
- The payment is deposited to your PayPal/Stripe account. We also email you to notify you of the sale.
The process for physical products
If you've added a physical product, then this is the process your customers will see:
- Your customer visits your physical product page and completes their purchase
- The customer is shown a message thanking them for the purchase and saying your order will be shipped to you soon. An email receipt is also sent to them.
- The payment is deposited to your PayPal/Stripe account.
- We email you a notification of the sale. When you login to your Payhip account, you'll see another notification prompting you to ship the order items.
- We show you the customers shipping address and what they purchased.
- Using DHL or any other shipping company you can send the items to the customer. You can then mark the order as "shipped" and finally send a notification email to the customer letting them know the order is on the way with their shipment tracking number.