Course Prerequisite Lessons
In some cases you might want to ensure that students complete lesson(s) in a specific section before to they can proceed to lessons in subsequent sections. Prerequisite lessons helps with this.
How To Set Prerequisite Lessons
- Visit the manage course product page
- Click on one of the lessons listed in your curriculum
- On the edit lesson page, scroll down to the Lesson settings area
- Click on the Make this lesson a prerequisite checkbox
- Finally save the changes and it's all done
If you're logged in with a seller account, you wouldn't be able to see the prerequisite process the same way your students will. This is because as a seller you should have access to all the lessons so that you can freely edit and view them.
To test out the process, please create a test student account and enroll into your own course for free.