Membership Notification Emails
It can be a great idea to let your membership members know when you've published a new post. We'll be able to email them letting them know that there's a new post waiting for them to see.
How To Setup
- Visit your manage membership page
- Click on the Settings link shown in the black menu bar
- You'll be taken to the membership basic settings page
- Scroll down to the Advanced options section
- Check the Send notification emails to your members when a post is published checkbox
- Save your change
- Notification emails aren't sent instantly to your members when you've published a post. It could take up to a few hours but it's usually completed within 1 hour.
- If you publish more than one membership post within 24 hours, then we'll only send a single notification email to your members. Nobody likes to receive too many emails, so we've limited members to only be able to receive a single notification email each day.