Manage Coaching Clients and Schedule Sessions
Have you added a coaching product yet? If not, please read this article first.
Milestones are designed to schedule meetings, set up video calls, or send comments and files within a coaching product. Milestones help clients become aware of upcoming events as they progress through the coaching product.
When a client purchases the coaching product, they can then login to their account and the first milestone will be shown there.
After you've created your coaching product, you might want to update the first milestone. Visit your Products page, click on the Manage button for the coaching product and then you'll be taken to the manage coaching page. From there click on the Template link and you can begin editing the first milestone clients see.
Please note any changes you make to the first milestone only affects new clients. The first milestone for existing clients will remain the same.
The process for adding new milestones after the first milestone has been created is different. You will need to create additional milestones individually for each client.
On your manage coaching page, click on the Clients link and then click on the Enrollments tab. Next click on the Go to coaching button.
You're then taken to your clients coaching account and can preview everything they see.
Clicking on the Create milestone button lets you setup additional milestones for this client.
Rebranding The Clients Coaching Page
The very first thing you'll probably want to do when you see how the clients coaching page looks like is to rebrand the page to use your own banner image and customise colors. To do this click on the blue gear icon on the bottom left.
Create a new milestone
To create a new milestone, please follow these steps:
- On your manage coaching page click on the Clients link then click on the Enrollments tab
- You'll see a list of your clients, click on the client you'd like to create a new milestone for then click on the Go to coaching button
- You'll be shown a preview of the clients account, click on the Create milestone button
- You'll see two options "Copy existing milestone" and "Add new milestone". If you'd like to create an entirely new milestone ignore the first option and leave the first "Select a milestone" dropdown empty.
- Fill in the "Start date", "Title" and "Description" fields
- Do you need to let the client schedule a time with you? Click on the "Add a Calendar" button. For video calls you can click on the "Add a Meeting" button. This is completely optional, you can ignore both buttons.
- If you’d like to save this milestone as a template for future use, check the "Save this milestone for later use" checkbox.
- If you have a lot of clients, then it might be a pain to individually create a milestone for each client. You can check the "Create the same milestone for all enrolled clients who purchased this product" checkbox.
- When you're finished click on the Create Milestone button.
Adding calendar to a milestone
Adding a calendar link to your milestone allows your clients to schedule a time with you on your calendar. A prompt will appear on the clients milestone page to let them know they can schedule.
When adding or editing a milestone page you'll see an Add a Calendar button and you can input your calendar URL from there. We have a direct integration with Calendly but feel free to use any other service.
Add a meeting to a milestone
Adding a meeting link to your milestone allows your clients to setup a video or normal call with you. A prompt will appear on the clients milestone page to let them know how they can join the meeting and date+time of the meeting.
When adding or editing a milestone page you'll see an Add a Meeting button and you can input your meeting URL from there. We have a direct integration with Zoom but feel free to use any other service.
The meeting timezone depends on where you were when you first created the milestone. When a client logs into their account and views the milestone, the meeting date+time changes to adjust to their local timezone.
Adding a comment or file to a milestone
You can communicate directly with your clients on their milestone page with the milestone commenting system. This let's you have some back-and-forth with your clients if they need some clarification or help with an event.
You and your clients can upload files along with the comments, up to 2GB file size.A notification email is sent to both of you anytime a comment is posted.
Visit your manage coaching page, click on the Clients link and then click on the Enrollments tab. You'll see a toggle next to each of the listed client names. Click on the toggle to unenroll a client. This means that the clients coaching space becomes read-only, where they can no longer see any new milestones and the commenting system is turned off for them.
The below screenshots show what the clients account looks like when they are unenrolled both from your perspective and the clients perspective.
The above is what you see when a client is unenrolled
The above is what the client sees when unenrolled
To completely delete the account, clients can visit their settings page and delete from there.