Store Language and Currency
In this article, we will cover the following topics:
- Where can I change the store language?
- What languages does Payhip support?
- Are manual translations required?
- Where can I change the store currency?
- What currencies are available?
Where can I change the store language?
To edit the default language, you can visit your "Account Settings" page and specifically under the "Your Store" tab, you can select which language your store should be in.
Please note that this will only change the customer-facing side of your store to that language. The dashboard will still be in English.
What languages does Payhip support?
Sellers can choose from the following languages:
Payhip only supports one default language and currency per store at this time.
Are manual translations required?
Please note that not all texts in your Payhip store are translated automatically hence the following sections have to be changed manually:
- Navigation links (Store Builder > Header > Navigation Links)
- Collection names (Products > Collections > Edit)
- Custom Email receipts subjects (Account Settings > Advanced Settings tab)
- Product titles and descriptions
Where can I change the store currency?
By default, the currency for your store is USD. To set a new primary currency, you can visit your "Account Settings" and specifically under the "Payment Details" tab, you can select which currency your store should be in.
What currencies are available?
Here is the list of the currencies we support:
- USD - United States dollar
- GBP - British pound sterling
- EUR - Euro
- AUD - Australian dollar
- BRL - Brazilian real
- CAD - Canadian dollar
- CZK - Czech koruna
- DKK - Danish krone
- HKD - Hong Kong dollar
- HUF - Hungarian forint
- ILS - Israeli new shekel
- JPY - Japanese yen
- MXN - Mexican peso
- NZD - New Zealand dollar
- NOK - Norwegian krone
- PHP - Philippine peso
- PLN - Polish zloty
- SGD - Singapore dollar
- SEK - Swedish krona
- CHF - Swiss francs
- THB - Thailand baht
- ARS - Argentine peso
- MYR - Malaysian ringgit
- IDR - Indonesian rupiah