Add a Favicon
A favicon is a small image that appears next to the web address on your browser tabs. You can add a favicon to your online store to help strengthen your branding.
All Payhip stores have the default blue heart favicon, but you can replace it with your own image that better represents your branding.
- Your favicon only appears if you've connected a custom domain to your store
- We only support PNG and ICO file formats
- The favicon should ideally have a width and height of 32px but you can also upload larger dimensions
How to generate a favicon
The easiest way to generate a favicon is to use one of the sites online that can help with this. Simply search for "free favicon generator" and they'll be able to help build you a favicon without any stress involved in the process.
Add a favicon to your store
Here are the steps you'll need to take:
- Visit you store builder
- Click on the Change store style button
- Next click on the Favicon link
- You'll be able to upload your favicon from here, when you're ready click on the Publish button
You may try to upload multiple versions of your favicons so that you can see which one looks best. One hiccup you'll face along the way is that although you uploaded a new version of the favicon, you don't notice any change taking place. Browsers are notoriously very persistent when caching favicons so you'll need to clear your cache and restart your browser to see the latest version of your favicon